9/26/2017 to 9/27/2017
September 26 - 27, 2017
Tuesday: 8:30 AM - 6:30 PM, Wednesday: 8:00 - 11:45 AM
Map this event »
Georgia Power Customer Resource Center
4404 N. Shallowford Rd.
Atlanta, Georgia 30338
« Go to Upcoming Event List
The Powder Coating & Curing Processes Seminar
This seminar is made possible thanks to the Infrared Equipment Division of IHEA,
Products Finishing Magazine and Alabama Power
The day and a half Introduction to Powder Coating & Curing Processes Seminar will include classroom instruction and hands on demonstration in the lab. The
classroom content will cover the following topics :
- What is Powder
Coating and Powder Coating
- Cleaning &
Pretreatment of Parts
- Moving Parts
Through the Process
- Removal and
Rework – hook and rack cleaning, transfer efficiency, reject stripping
- Powder Coating
Application for metals and MDF
Powder Coatings – Convection, Infrared and
- Test Methods for Performance
- Running an Efficient System
Attendees will also experience lab demonstrations of several processes learned in the classroom.
CCAI Members: $250 / Non-Members: $350
Cost includes: Seminar materials, Powder Coating Manual, Infrared Manual, Flash drive of all presentations in locked pdf format, Breakfast and Breaks both days, Lunch Day 1, Networking Reception, Certificate of Completion.
is the most cost effective powder coating & curing training available
Comments from past seminar attendees:
- "Speakers are very knowledgeable and helpful. Very impressed."
- "I am new to the industry and this course provided very good information and perspective to me."
- "I really enjoyed the reception. It was nice to talk with others in the industry and find out what they do and how they do things. I learned a lot from other attendees."