Plan now to attend the Premier Event for Electrocoaters - ECOAT14 to be held April 22 - 22, 2014 at the Rosen Centre Hotel in Orlando, Florida.
Presented by The Electrocoat Association & Products Finishing magazine, the objective of the conference is to market the expansion of electrocoat technology through the education of finishing industry personnel and those interested in the technology, both as a coating application and also a primer of choice for many other topcoat finishes.
- Technical Presentations
- Open-Forum Discussions
- Exhibit Room/Tabletop Hospitality Evening
- Industry Awards Luncheon
Why Should You Attend ECOAT14?
1. Thought-provoking Keynote Addresses: We reach out to top-notch individuals with the knowledge and experience to engage attendees on issues that are foremost and affect all of us.
2. Technical Presentations: Our programming offers a variety of topics and formats so you can create your own conference experience.
3. Open-Forum Discussions: The Coatings & Cocktails and Innovations in Pretreatment sessions, introduced at ECOAT 2012, were very popular. These formats will be offered again in 2014; discussion topics are under consideration.
4. Networking - Exhibit Room Style: The Exhibit Room atmosphere enhances professional networking with industry experts in a relaxed and entertaining setting. Tabletop exhibits are also presented by various suppliers.
5. Industry Awards Luncheon: Join us in honoring the accomplishments and contributions of the industry's elite with the George E. F. Brewer and Best End User Paper Awards while enjoying an elegant, plated meal.
Who Will Attend?
- Custom Coaters
- Captive Shop Finishers
- Suppliers of Ancilliary Equipment
- Line Operators
- Business Executives
- Senior Level Decision Makers
Visit www.electrocoat.org for more information on attending and exhibiting at ECoat 14.
Go to http://conference.electrocoat.org to register now.Questions? Contact Karen McGlothlin at 800-579-8806.