ON-LINE Registration is CLOSED and there is minimal space available to golf. If you would like to register, please call Leslie Muck at 859-356-1030.
Come join us for a wonderful day on the greens at the beautiful Eagle
Glen Golf Course in Corona, California supporting both the Southern
California Chemical Coaters Association and the Toys for Tots. Help us reach our goal of 400 toys donated and put a smile on a child this holiday season!
Golf Tournament Includes:
- Putting Contest
- Longest Drive Contest (2 Holes)
- Closest to the Pin Contest (2 Holes)
- Hole in One Contest (4 Holes)
- Team Prizes
- 4 person Best Ball Scramble
- Golf Cart
- Greens Fees
- Box Lunch
- Barbeque Dinner
- Huge Raffle - receive 1 raffle ticket for each toy donated (must be valued at $5 or higher) or tickets can be purchased the day of the event for $5 each
- Mequite BBQ Dinner (includes banner) - $1,000 SOLD
- Sponsor a Marine (includes banner) - $250 SOLD
- Box Lunch (includes banner) - $500 SOLD
- *Hats (includes your company logo) - $500 SOLD
- *Poker Chip Ball Markers (includes your company logo) - $300 SOLD
- Hole in One Contest (includes sign & banner) - $400 SOLD
- Putting Contest (includes banner & sign) - $350 SOLD
- Closest to the Pin (includes banner) - $200 each SOLD
- Longest Drive (includes banner) - $200 each SOLD
- Tee Box (includes sign) - $100
* To include your company logo, you must secure your sponsorship by November 7th.
Sponsors make the
difference! Sign up today to secure your spot.
10:00 AM Registration Starts
11:00 AM Putting Contest
11:00 AM Team Pictures
12:00 PM Shotgun Start
5:00 - 8:00 PM Banquet, Awards and Raffle
Individual Golf Entry - $130
Non-Golfing Attendee - $65 (includes meals)
Team Mulligans - $20 each 9 4 max per team)
The tournament includes golf, cart, range, all contests, box lunch & dinner.
Registration is CLOSED and there is minimal space available to golf.
If you would like to register, please call Leslie Muck at 859-356-1030.
We are raising
money for the Marine Corps Toys for Tots program and our goal is 400
toys for the event. For
each new toy you donate valued at $5 or greater, you will earn one
raffle ticket toward our huge raffle! If you can't make the outing, we
would be happy to accept cash donations to purchase toys. Donations can
be made to CCAI So Cal Chapter and sent to Ron Lum. To register click the Register button at the top of the page.