FABTECH Mexico co-locates with the established AWS Weldmex, METALFORM Mexico and COATech May 5-7, 2015 at the Cintermex in Monterrey Mexico. The combined event will feature 450 exhibiting companies, cover 110,000 net square feet of floor and offer an anticipated 10,000 attendees from Mexico and Central America unlimited opportunities to network, learn and experience the latest innovations in the metal forming, fabricating, welding and finishing industries. Click here for complete information on FABTECH Mexico.
FABTECH Mexico / COATech 2015 Exhibition
The event is comprised of four co-located shows, FABTECH Mexico encompasses metal forming/fabricating, tube & pipe technology, AWS Weldmex features welding technology,METALFORM Mexico highlights metal forming/tool & die technology and COATech is focused on finishing technology.Click here to view the FABTECH Mexico/COATech Exhibitor Prospectus Brochure.
Manufacturing, construction and energy projects are growing in Mexico, demanding new equipment, services and technologically advanced products.Mexico’s low overhead costs and high quality labor, ranks it as one of the fastest growing manufacturing markets in the world. Within the next 30 years, Mexico will represent the world’s eighth largest G.D.P.
Click here to view the FABTECH Mexico Floor Plan. Contact Andy Goyer firstname.lastname@example.org 941-373-1830 to become an exhibitor at FABTECH Mexico / COATech 2015.Click hereto download the Space Selection Form.
Exhibiting at a leading industry exhibition can result in tremendous export opportunities for U.S. companies.FABTECH Mexicooffers a unique platform for your company to introduce its products and services to a targeted buying audience – Mexico’s metal fabricating professionals. Meet qualified buyers representing these industries:
- Industrial Equipment
- Heavy Equipment
- Show Earns Coveted "Eventus Award"from the Cintermex in Mexico.
- Preview the Exhibitor List to see who is already part of the event.
- Review attendee statistics in the Post Show Reports to see why FABTECH Mexico provides the best opportunity for your company to reach the lucrative Mexican manufacturing market.
- Check out the Floor Plan, to select the booth you are interested in reserving for the upcoming event.
- Take the next step, Reserve A Booth and become part of the largest machine tool show in Mexico!
- Questions on becoming an exhibitor? Contact Andy Goyer at 941-373-1830.
The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) created a free trade zone for Mexico, Canada, and the US, is the most important feature in the U.S.-Mexico bilateral commercial relationship.
- Mexico is the United States’ 3rd largest trade partner and 2nd largest export market for U.S. products.
- U.S-Mexico bilateral trade increased from $88 billion in 1993, the year prior to the implementation of NAFTA, to $460 billion in 2011, an increase of 423 percent.
- With a shared Western and Hispanic culture U.S. producers find it easier to market and sell their services and products in Mexico.
- There is a large installed base of manufacturing in a wide range of sectors.
- Mexico is part of 13 free trade agreements representing 44 countries
- Mexico is the world’s 7thlargest importer of machine tools, importing nearly 1 billion U.S. dollars
- Mexico’s has a competitive manufacturing advantage over China*
*Cost of manufacturing goods in China have risen 40% since 2005, Wages have increased by 218% in China compared with 25% in Mexico since 2005 and it is80% cheaper to ship manufactured goods from Mexico to the U.S. than from China